The pictures : an illustrated weekly magazine of fiction for lovers of moving pictures. Vol. III, no. 56, November 9th, 1912, 1912
- London : The Picture Publishing Company, 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (ii, 32, iv pages)) : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Victorian popular culture
- AMDigital Reference: EXEBD 23262.
"Notes: Contents: The Players, How Thrills are Made, In the Aisles of the Wild, At the Queen's Hall, When Youth Meets Youth, Ripping Ruth Roland, Like the Cat they Came Back, Rye and Winchelsea, The Uprising, The Porter Will Be Back in Five Minutes, A Limited Divorce, Havre to New York, His Mother's Picture, A Trip to the Garden of Allah, Election Day in California, The Cringer, Death Valley, Scottie, The Doll Fund Film, The Crank's Progress, The Woman from Mellons, Mr. Fixit Windsor and Eton, Belle of the Beach, American Words and Phrases, Motion Picture News, Our Postbag."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2012. Digitized from a copy held by The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum
- Copyright Note:
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum.
View MARC record | catkey: 28352491