The pictures : an illustrated weekly magazine of fiction for lovers of moving pictures. Vol. II, no. 48, September 14th, 1912, 14 Sep 1912
- London : The Picture Publishing Company, 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (32 pages)) : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Victorian popular culture
- AMDigital Reference: EXEBD 28349. and "Notes: Contents: For the King with the Enemy's Help, The Little Keeper of the Light, Modern Methods of Cheesemaking in Taranaki, The Minister and the Outlaw, Cinema Actors, Narrow Escapes, Jim Bludso, The Divine Solution, M.P. Banners, Dick Turpin, The Stubbornness of Youth, Kentucky Girl, Account of the Kalem, World Tour, A Change of Spirit, Drifting Down the Danube, Have Picture Theaters Come to Stay, The Holy Fire, Stolen from Uncle Sam, The Hindoo Charm, The Prison Ship, Some Queer Scenario, Kidnapped for Hate, The Deputy's Peril, Pictures for Church Goers, Motion Picture News, Our Postbag."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2012. Digitized from a copy held by The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum
- Copyright Note:
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum.
View MARC record | catkey: 28352562