NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Labor -- Winchester Repeating Arms Company, 1942 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 13, NAACP and labor, 1940-1955. Series A, Subject files on labor conditions and employment discrimination, 1940-1955 ; reel 11, fr. 0390-0430
- Correspondence, memoranda, press releases, clippings, and reports concerning communist activity, New Haven, Connecticut plant; employment opportunities for blacks in firearms assembly.
- Related Titles:
- General office file -- Labor -- Winchester Repeating Arms Company, 1942, Labor -- Winchester Repeating Arms Company, 1942, and Winchester Repeating Arms Company, 1942
- "Group II, Box A-343"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.13 1940-55 ser.A r.11 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Labor -- Requests and recommendations, 1954-55 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835287