NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Civil rights mobilization, 1950 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 6 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 13, NAACP and labor, 1940-1955. Series B, Cooperation with organized labor, 1940-1955 ; reel 2, fr. 0946-reel 7
- r. 2. Articles, 1950. Communist influence, 1949-50 -- r. 3. Contributions and expenses, 1950. Correspondence, 1949-50 -- r. 4. Correspondence and memoranda, staff. Delegates, Branches, A-V -- r. 5. Delegates, Branches, West Virginia, Wisconsin. Delegates, lists. Delegates, miscellany. Delegates, organizations, A-C. and r. 6. Delegates, organizations, F-Y. Greetings. Mimeographed material. Miscellany, 1944-50 -- r. 7. Organizations not accepted, 1949-50. Pamphlets and posters. Planning meetings, 1949. Publicity. Resolution, minutes, reports and programs. Speakers. Speeches. Sponsors.
- Related Titles:
- Civil rights mobilization, 1950 and General office file -- Civil rights mobilization, 1950
- "Group II, Boxes A-186 cont.--A-194"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.13 1940-55 ser.B r.02 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Civil rights bills [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835307