- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, press releases, clippings, reports, and statements regarding the President's Committee on Equality of Treatment and Opportunity in the Armed Services; National Conference on Negro Affairs, U.S. Department of Defense; segregation and discrimination in armed forces.
- United States. President's Committee on Equality of Treatment and Opportunity in the Armed Services
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African Americans—Employment
- African Americans—Segregation
- Discrimination in employment—United States
- United States—Armed Forces—African Americans
- Related Titles:
- Conference, 1948-49.
General office file -- National defense -- Conference, 1948-49.
National defense -- Conference, 1948-49.
- "Group II, Box A-440"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.13 1940-55 ser.B r.23 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. March on Washington Committee [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835325