NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. Discrimination -- Boulder Dam, 1940 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 15, Segregation and discrimination, complaints and responses, 1940-1955. Series A, Legal Department files ; reel 3, fr. 0709-0746
- Correspondence regarding employment discrimination at Hoover Dam construction site in Nevada. Includes population statistics of Nevada.
- Related Titles:
- Boulder Dam, 1940
Discrimination -- Boulder Dam, 1940
Legal file -- Discrimination -- Boulder Dam, 1940
- "Group II, Box B-62"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.15 1940-55 ser.A r.03 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. Discrimination -- Bars, hotels, restaurants, 1940-1950 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835400