NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Publicity protests -- Ten Little Niggers, 1946-50 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 15, Segregation and discrimination, complaints and responses, 1940-1955. Series B, Administrative files ; reel 14, fr. 0147-0165
- Correspondence, memoranda, and press releases regarding the NAACP's objection to the publication of the Mother Goose nursery rhyme, "Ten Little Niggers" and Agatha Christie's detective novel with the same title.
- Related Titles:
- General office file. Publicity protests -- Ten Little Niggers, 1946-50., Publicity protests -- Ten Little Niggers, 1946-50., and Ten Little Niggers, 1946-50.
- "Group II, Box A-502"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.15 1940-55 ser.B r.14 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Publicity protests -- "Nigger Head" shrimp, oysters, and shoe [stove] polish, 1942-53 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835504