NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Board of Directors -- Judah Cahn, 1946-55 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Title from guide: Cahn, Judah, 1946-1955
Board of Directors -- Judah Cahn, 1946-55
General office file. Board of Directors -- Judah Cahn, 1946-55
Judah Cahn, 1946-55
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- Cahn, Judah
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 16, Board of Directors, correspondence and committee materials. Series B, 1940-1955 ; reel 3, fr. 0236-0342
- Correspondence and memoranda on these major topics: Branch activities; radio broadcasts; contributions; motion pictures; U.S. presidential campaign of 1952; political matters.
- "Group II, Box A-125"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.16 1940-55 ser.B r.03 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Board of Directors -- Burroughs, Nannie H., 1946-53 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835559