NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Board of Directors -- Harry E. Davis, 1940-55 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Title from guide: Davis, Harry E., 1940-1955
Board of Directors -- Harry E. Davis, 1940-55
General office file. Board of Directors -- Harry E. Davis, 1940-55
Harry E. Davis, 1940-55
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- Davis, Harry E.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 16, Board of Directors, correspondence and committee materials. Series B, 1940-1955 ; reel 6, fr. 0515-0577
- Major topics: Political activities; press relations; National Negro Congress; allegations of Communist influence; U.S. presidential campaigns; state civil rights laws.
- "Group II, Box A-129"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.16 1940-55 ser.B r.06 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Board of Directors -- Committee on Policy, Structure, and Program, 1942-44, 1950-53 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835586