NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Board of Directors -- Minutes, 1946 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Board of Directors -- Minutes, 1946, General office file. Board of Directors -- Minutes, 1946, and Minutes, 1946
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 16, Board of Directors, correspondence and committee materials. Series B, 1940-1955 ; reel 11, fr. 0122-0240
- Major topics: Meetings; committee assignments; elections; personnel; Anti-Lynching Bill; branch activities; cooperation among labor and civil rights groups; The Crisis; educational programs; financial matters; fund-raising; legal cases; legislative programs; membership campaigns; national conferences; poll tax; voting rights; youth programs.
- "Group II, Box A-135"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.16 1940-55 ser.B r.11 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Board of Directors -- Minutes, 1945 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835649