NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Board of Directors -- Charles Edward Russell, 1940-41 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Title from guide: Russell, Charles Edward, 1940-1941, Board of Directors -- Charles Edward Russell, 1940-41, Charles Edward Russell, 1940-41, and General office file. Board of Directors -- Charles Edward Russell, 1940-41
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 16, Board of Directors, correspondence and committee materials. Series B, 1940-1955 ; reel 19, fr. 0312-0383
- Major topics: Meetings; national defense; armed services personnel; Inter-Racial Committee; policies and procedures.
- "Group II, Box A-144"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.16 1940-55 ser.B r.19 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Board of Directors -- James Robinson, 1940-48, 1951-53 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835706