NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Staff -- General, 1944-53 [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Title from guide: General, 1944-1953
General office file. Staff -- General, 1944-53
Staff -- General, 1944-53
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 17, National staff files, 1940-1955 ; reel 5, fr. 0318-0339
- Correspondence, memoranda, and telegrams which document the inner workings of the NAACP national headquarters during a period of significant growth for the association.
- "Group II, Box A-585"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.17 1940-55 r.05 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Staff -- Dedmon, Jesse O., Jr., 1946 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835756