NAACP administrative file. General office file. Bill H.R. 7152, 1963-1965 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Bill H.R. 7152, 1963-1965 and General office file. Bill H.R. 7152, 1963-1965
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Major topics: Comparative analysis of three versions of House civil rights bill; texts of Civil Rights Act of 1963 and Civil Rights Act of 1964; list of congressmen voting for passage of the Civil Rights Bill; amendments; detailed analysis of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; general statement of policies under Title VI respecting desegregation of elementary and secondary schools.
- "Group III, Box A-66"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.21 1956-65 r.03 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. General office file. Rule 22 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835861