NAACP administrative file. General office file. Legal services for the poor [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- General office file. Legal services for the poor
Legal services for the poor
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 22, Legal department administrative files, 1956-1965 ; reel 20, fr. 0100-0176
- Major topics: Complaints regarding discrimination against the poor by the legal system: NAACP legal services proposal.
- "Group V, Series B, Box 24"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.22 1956-65 r.20 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. General office file. Lawyers [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835987