Personal correspondence. Houston, Charles, 1934-Oct. 1938 [microform].
- Houston, Charles Hamilton, 1895-1950
- Uniform Title:
- Correspondence. Selections
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1982?]
- Physical Description:
- on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Related Titles:
- Houston, Charles hamilton, 1934-Oct. 1938
- "LC. File Box I-C-81"--Guide.
"LC. File Box I-C-82"--Guide.
Guide title: Houston, Charles Hamilton, 1934-Oct. 1938.
See also Reel 3, fr. 0466-0612 for correspondence between Charles Houston and Thurgood Marshall.
Selections include: correspondence with former law students and faculty colleagues of Howard University Law School, with his father and law partner, William Houston, with the National Bar Association, the Lawyer's Guild, and other legal-oriented associations such as the American Civil Liberties Union. Also includes a fair amount of correspondence with other practicing civil rights attorneys.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2836035