Personal correspondence. Marshall, Thurgood. Legal, Univ. of Md. case--clippings, 1934-36 [microform].
- Marshall, Thurgood, 1908-1993
- Uniform Title:
- Correspondence. Selections
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1982?]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 2, 1919-1939, Personal correspondence of selected NAACP officials ; reel 5, fr. 0289-0344
- Marshall, Thurgood, 1908-1993—Correspondence
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- University of Maryland, College Park—Admission
- African American judges—Correspondence
- African American lawyers—Correspondence
- African Americans—Correspondence
- Civil rights workers—United States—Correspondence
- Related Titles:
- Marshall, Thurgood. University of Maryland case, clippings, 1934-1936
- "LC. File Box I-C-87"--Guide.
Guide title: Thurgood, Marshall. University of Maryland case, clippings, 1934-1936.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.2 1919-39 r.05 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Personal correspondence. Marshall, Thurgood. Legal, Univ. of Maryland, 1936 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2836050