NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. Restrictive covenants -- Chicago conferences, 1945-46 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [between 1980 and 1989]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 5, The campaign against residential segregation, 1914-1955 ; reel 20, fr. 0495-0704
- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, clippings, and press releases documenting the NAACP's efforts to end racially restrictive covenants.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- Conference for the Elimination of Restrictive Covenants (1946 : Chicago, Ill.)
- African Americans—Housing
- Discrimination in housing—Law and legislation—United States
- Real covenants—Congresses
- Real covenants—United States
- Chicago (Ill.)—Congresses
- Related Titles:
- Chicago, Illinois, conferences, 1945-1946
Restrictive covenants -- Chicago conferences, 1945-46.
Guide title: Chicago, Illinois, conferences, 1945-1946.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.5 1914-55 r.20 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. Residential segregation -- New York, 1943, 1947-49 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2836234