NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. Weems v. Alabama -- Briefs, 1938-39 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1986?]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- Alabama. Supreme Court
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 6, The Scottsboro case, 1931-1950 ; reel 23, fr. 0898-0923
- Related Titles:
- Legal file -- Weems v. Alabama -- Briefs, 1938-1939 and Weems v. Alabama -- Briefs, 1938-1939
- "II-L-42.", Guide title: Legal file -- Weems v. Alabama -- Briefs, 1938-1939., This file contains an opinion of the Alabama Supreme Court rejecting the appeal of Charlie Weems after the final rounds of convictions in 1937; an opinion of the Alabama Supreme Court rejecting the appeal of Andy Wright on the same 1937 conviction; and the appellants' brief to the Alabama Supreme Court appealing the 1937 convictions., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.6 1931-50 r.23 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Scottsboro Defense Committee, 1940-1945 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2836296