NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Lynching. Columbia, S.C. (Willie Earle), 1947-1952 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [between 1980 and 1989]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 7, The anti-lynching campaign, 1912-1955. Series A, Anti-lynching investigative files, 1912-1953 ; reel 24, fr. 0365-0642
- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, press releases, and clippings, concerning the lynching of Willie Earle near Columbia, South Carolina in 1947.
- Related Titles:
- Columbia, South Carolina (Willie Earle), 1947-1952 and Lynching. Columbia, S.C. (Willie Earle), 1947-1952
- "II-A-393.", "II-A-394.", Reel guide title: Columbia, South Carolina--Willie Earle, 1947-1952., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.7 1912-55 ser.A r.24 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Lynching. Anguilla Prison Camp, Brunswick, GA, 1947 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2836353