NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Lectures etc. -- Metropolitin [sic] Baptist Church, Feb.-Apr. 1920 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [between 1980 and 1989]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 7, The anti-lynching campaign, 1912-1955. Series B, Anti-lynching legislative and publicity files, 1916-1955 ; reel 26, fr. 0996-1085
- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, and press releases, concerning a mass meeting at the Metropolitan Baptist Church in New York city on February 26th, 1920 about "The Negro, the mob, and the law."
- Related Titles:
- Negro, the mob, and the law, Lectures etc. -- Metropolitin sic Baptist Church, Feb.-Apr. 1920, and Metropolitan Baptist Church, Feb.-Apr. 1920
- "I-C-332.", Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.7 1916-55 ser.B r.26 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Congressional action -- Wagner-Van Nuys bill, 1937-1939 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2836424