NAACP administration, 1956-65. General office file. Desegregation -- Schools. General, 1956-65 [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Desegregation -- Schools. General, 1956-65 and General office file. Desegregation -- Schools. General, 1956-65
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, press releases, clippings, reports, and articles covering NAACP desegregation efforts in many large urban school districts throughout the United States.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African Americans—Education
- African Americans—Segregation
- Discrimination in education—Law and legislation—United States
- Educational equalization—Law and legislation—United States
- School integration—United States
- Segregation in education—Law and legislation—United States
- United States—Race relations
- "Group III, Boxes A-100--A101"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.3 1956-65 ser.D r.03 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administration, 1956-65. General office file. Desegregation -- Schools. De facto segregation, 1956-65 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2836613