NAACP administration, 1956-65. General office file. Desegregation -- Schools. Virginia, 1956-65 [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Desegregation -- Schools. Virginia, 1956-65
General office file. Desegregation -- Schools. Virginia, 1956-65
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 3, Campaign for educational equality. Series D, Central office records, 1956-1965 ; reel 9-reel 10, fr. -0178
- Virginia, 1956-1965 -- Prince Edward County, 1956-64.
- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, press releases, clippings, reports, and articles covering desegregation efforts in Virginia schools.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African Americans—Education—Virginia
- African Americans—Segregation—Virginia
- Discrimination in education—Law and legislation—Virginia
- Educational equalization—Law and legislation—Virginia
- School integration—Virginia
- Segregation in education—Law and legislation—Virginia
- Virginia—Race relations
- "Group III, Boxes A-106--A-107"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2836638