NAACP administration, 1956-65. General office file. Desegregation -- Schools. Wisconsin, 1964-65 [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Desegregation -- Schools. Wisconsin, 1964-65
General office file. Desegregation -- Schools. Wisconsin, 1964-65
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 3, Campaign for educational equality. Series D, Central office records, 1956-1965 ; reel 10, fr. 0329-0337
- Correspondence and memoranda regarding NAACP school boycott in Milwukee and resignation of former NAACP leader James W. Dorsey.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African Americans—Education—Wisconsin
- African Americans—Segregation—Wisconsin
- Discrimination in education—Law and legislation—Wisconsin
- Educational equalization—Law and legislation—Wisconsin
- School integration—Wisconsin
- Segregation in education—Law and legislation—Wisconsin
- Wisconsin—Race relations
- "Group III, Box A-107"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.3 1956-65 ser.D r.10 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administration, 1956-65. General office file. Desegregation -- Schools. Virginia, 1956-65 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2836641