NAACP administration, 1956-65. General office file. Schools -- New Jersey, 1957-64 [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- General office file. Schools -- New Jersey, 1957-64
Schools -- New Jersey, 1957-64
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 3, Campaign for educational equality. Series D, Central office records, 1956-1965 ; reel 12, fr. 0692-0850
- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, press releases, clippings, reports, and articles documenting the NAACP's efforts to dismantle segregated education in New Jersey.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African Americans—Education—New Jersey
- African Americans—Segregation—New Jersey
- Discrimination in education—New Jersey
- Educational equalization—New Jersey
- School integration—New Jersey
- Segregation in education—New Jersey
- New Jersey—Race relations
- "Group III, Box A-287"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.3 1956-65 ser.D r.12 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administration, 1956-65. General office file. Schools -- Massachusetts, 1956-65 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2836663