NAACP administration 1956-65. General office file. Housing -- Conferences, 1956-59 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Conferences, 1956-59
General office file. Housing -- Conferences, 1956-59
Housing -- Conferences, 1956-59
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Suppl. to part 5, Residential segregation, General office files, 1956-1965 ; reel 3, fr. 0001-0050
- Major topics: NAACP participation in housing panels of 21st Annual Convention of the National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women's Clubs, Inc. and of the Human Relations Committee Conference.
- "Group III, Box A-156"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2836736