NAACP 1956-65. General office file. Board of Directors -- Carl R. Johnson, 1957-60 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Title from guide: Johnson, Carl R., 1957-1960
Board of Directors -- Carl R. Johnson, 1957-60
Carl R. Johnson, 1957-60
General office file. Board of Directors -- Carl R. Johnson, 1957-60
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Carl R.
- Papers of the NAACP. Suppl. to Part 16, Board of Directors File, 1956-1965 ; reel 2, fr. 0714-0735
- Major topics: Service in Portland, Oregon; death of Carl Johnson.
- "Group III, Box 22"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.16 sup. 1956-65 r.02 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1956-65. General office file. Board of Directors -- Committees, General, 1956-65 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2836870