NAACP 1956-65. General office file. Board of Directors -- Donald M. Simmons, 1956-58 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Title from guide: Simmons, Donald M., 1956-1958, Board of Directors -- Donald M. Simmons, 1956-58, Donald M. Simmons, 1956-58, and General office file. Board of Directors -- Donald M. Simmons, 1956-58
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- Simmons, Donald M.
- Major topics: African American affiliation with Democratic party; desegregation in Oklahoma.
- "Group III, Box 32"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.16 sup. 1956-65 r.11 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1956-65. General office file. Board of Directors -- Secretary's reports, 1956-1965 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2836897