NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. Perry, Marian Wynn, 1945-49 [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Legal file. Perry, Marian Wynn, 1945-49 and Perry, Marian Wynn, 1945-49
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 18, Special subjects, 1940-1955. Series A, Legal department files ; reel 7, fr. 0753-0868
- Correspondence and memoranda covering the following topics: appointment of Marian Wynn Perry as assistant special counsel to the NAACP; employment discrimination; standard of living issue; Negro youth; casework.
- "Group II, Box B-112"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.18 1940-55 ser.A r.07 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. National Bar Association, 1940-50 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2837002