NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Louis, Joe [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- General office file. Louis, Joe
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- Louis, Joe, 1914-1981
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 18, Special subjects, 1940-1955. Series C, General office files: Justice Department--White supremacy ; reel 11, fr. 0516-0807
- Bout for Navy, 1941-42 -- General, 1940-43 -- 1945-53.
- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, press releases, clippings, reports, and articles on the following: racial discrimination by U.S. Navy; army induction; benefit fight for U.S. Navy Relief Fund; NAACP criticism of LIFE article; fund raising activities; exhibition fights; boxing record; opinions of Joe Louis; Joe Louis Day in Harlem; income tax problems; racial discrimination against Professional Golfers Association.
- Group II, Box A-405"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.18 1940-55 ser.C r.11 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. General office file. Legal Defense and Educational Fund [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2837086