NAACP youth file. Youth Council -- Michigan, 1936-1939 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Youth Council -- Michigan -- Detroit, 1937-1938 and Youth Council -- Michigan, 1936-1939
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 19, Youth file. Series A, 1919-1939 ; reel 4, fr. 0333-0687
- Major topics: William Anderson Defense Fund; Berrien County Brotherhood Week; charter applications; membership lists; annual report; organization; policy on multiple councils.
- Group I, Box E-4"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.19 1919-39 ser.A r.04 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP youth file. Youth Council -- Kansas, 1939 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2837151