NAACP youth file. General department file. Washington Legislative and Lobbying Conference [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- General department file. Washington Legislative and Lobbying Conference, Washington Legislative and Lobbying Conference -- Credentials, 1948, and Washington Legislative and Lobbying Conference -- General, January-July, 1947, January-April, 1948
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 19, Youth file. Series C, 1940-1955, NAACP--Youthbuilders ; reel 16, fr. 0001- reel 17, fr.-0077
- Major topics: National Child Labor Committee newsletter; National School health Services Act; status of national school lunch program; National Public Housing Conference; European recovery plan; NAACP legislative program; discrimination in the armed forces; statement to the youth of the nation.
- "Group II, Box E-53, E-54"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2837354