NAACP administrative file. General office file. California [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- General office file. California
California : general, 1956-1965
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Supplement to Part 13, NAACP and labor, 1956-1965 ; reel 03, fr. 0001-0181
- Major topics: Civil rights campaign in California oil industry; State FEPC legislation; Racial discrimination complaints against various trade unions; State bill to free public employees for voluntary political participation on their own time.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African Americans—Civil rights—History—20th century
- African Americans—Employment
- African Americans—History—1877-1964
- African Americans—History—1964-
- Civil rights movements—History—20th century
- Discrimination in employment—United States
- United States—Race relations
- "Group III, Box A-179"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2837393