NAACP administrative file. General office file. Ohio, 1956-1965 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- General office file. Ohio, 1956-1965
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Supplement to Part 13, NAACP and labor, 1956-1965 ; reel 12, fr. 0174-0380
- Major topics: Racial discrimination complaints against employment services, apprenticeship training programs, businesses, universities, state agencies, and trade unions; Creation of Ohio FEPC; Ohio legislation prohibiting employment discrimination and granting right of government employees to join and affiliate with labor unions; Ohio minimum wage legislation; Desegregation of Ohio National Bank positions; Appraisal of first year of the President's Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity NAACP protest demonstrations; National Association for the Advancement of White People activities; Negro American Labor Council resolution on the War on Poverty; NAACP and National Urban League sponsorship of Cleveland job preparation project.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African Americans—Civil rights—History—20th century
- African Americans—Employment
- African Americans—History—1877-1964
- African Americans—History—1964-
- Civil rights movements—History—20th century
- Discrimination in employment—United States
- United States—Race relations
- "Group III, Box A-189"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.13 suppl. 1956-65 r.12 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. General office file. New York State Department of Labor, 1957-1963 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2837450