NAACP administrative file. General office file. Mississippi [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- General office file. Mississippi and Mississippi : Jackson demonstration cases--individual cases: City of Jackson v. Fridge, 1963
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 23, Legal department case files, 1956-1965. Series A: the South ; reel 28, fr. 0001-0907
- Major topics: Jackson protest demonstrations; Mississippi pro-segregation legislation.
- "Group V, Box 67, Box 68"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2837502