NAACP administrative file. General office file. New York [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- General office file. New York and New York : withdrawn case material: transcript, volume 1-3, pages 1-2139, April 1963
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 8 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Major topics: School desegregation cases.
- "Group V, Box 108, Box 109, Box 110, Box 111, Box 112, Box 113, Box 114, Box 115"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.23 1956-65 ser.B r.17 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. General office file. New York [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2837528