NAACP administrative file. General office file. Articles [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- General office file. Articles and Articles : general, 1956-1965 and n.d.
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 3 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Major topics: Articles on civil rights issues.
- Hill, Herbert, 1924-2004—Correspondence
- Lewis, Alfred Baker, 1897-1980—Correspondence
- Moon, Henry Lee, 1901-1985—Correspondence
- Morsell, John A.—Correspondence
- Wilkins, Roy, 1901-1981—Correspondence
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African Americans—Civil rights—History—20th century
- African Americans—History—1877-1964
- African Americans—History—1964-
- Civil rights movements—History—20th century
- United States—Race relations
- "Group III, Box A-38, Box A-39, Box A-40"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.24 1956-65 ser.A r.03 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. General office file. Annual reports [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2837535