NAACP administrative file. General office file. Bail bond monies, 1963-1964 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Bail bond monies, 1963-1964
General office file. Bail bond monies, 1963-1964
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 24, Special subjects, 1956-1965. Series A: Africa--films ; reel 06, fr. 0384-0443
- Major topics: Listings of bail bond monies paid out by NAACP for sit-ins and picketing demonstrations; establishment of National Bail and Appeal Bond Committee; Florida voter registration cmapaign; Requests for bail; Demand for investigation of tax-exempt status of Mississippi state school bonds.
- "Group III, Box A-43"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.24 1956-65 ser.A r.06 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. General office file. Awards [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2837538