NAACP youth file. General department file. Washington, D.C., Howard University, 1956-1963 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- General department file. Washington, D.C., Howard University, 1956-1963
Washington, D.C., Howard University, 1956-1963
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 19, Youth file. Series D, 1956-1965, Youth department files ; reel 01, fr. 0579-0691
- Major topics: College chapter membership campaign, voter registration program, support for changes in U.S. Senate rules on filibusters, activities reports, fund-raising activities, and reorganization.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African American youth—Political activity
- African Americans—Civil rights—History—20th century
- African Americans—History—1877-1964
- African Americans—History—1964-
- Civil rights movements—History—20th century
- Youth movements—United States—History
- United States—Race relations
- "Group III, Box E-3"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.19 1956-65 ser.D r.01 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP youth file. General department file. Alabama, Montgomery, 1964-1965 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2837657