NAACP youth file. General department file. New Jersey [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- General department file. New Jersey
New Jersey : Newark-Rutgers University, 1957-1963
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 19, Youth file. Series D, 1956-1965, Youth department files ; reel 05, fr. 0097-0436
- Major topics: Rutgers University College chapter activities; University prohibits discrimination in off-campus housing; New Jersey Civil Rights Leadership Conference; Operation Education; State youth program; Complaints regarding NAACP National Youth Department; Youth-adult conflict within state Conference.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African American youth—Political activity
- African Americans—Civil rights—History—20th century
- African Americans—History—1877-1964
- African Americans—History—1964-
- Civil rights movements—History—20th century
- Youth movements—United States—History
- United States—Race relations
- "Group III, Box E-10, Box E-11"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.19 1956-65 ser.D r.05 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP youth file. General department file. Missouri [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2837669