NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Women's Auxiliary to the NAACP, 1924-1925; 1927-1932 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 11, Special subject files, 1912-1939. Series B, Harding, Warren G. through YWCA ; reel 33, fr. 0688-reel 34, fr. -0378
- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, press releases, clippings, financial reports, lists of members, and constitution of the Women's Auxiliary to the NAACP.
- Related Titles:
- Subject file -- Women's Auxiliary to the NAACP, 1924-1925; 1927-1932 and Women's Auxiliary to the NAACP, 1924-1925; 1927-1932
- "Group I, Boxes 416; 417"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.11 1912-39 ser.B r.33 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Virgin Islands, 1922; 1924-1927; 1930-1939 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2837817