- Segregated schools on trial in East St. Louis, Illinois / by Gloster B. Current -- Suggested revisions of [Board of Education] rules in accord with recommendations of the St. Clair County taxpayers' survey.
- Correspondence, memoranda, press releases, telegrams, and articles regarding the NAACP's fight to eliminate segregation in the high schools of East St. Louis, Illinois.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- African Americans—Education—Illinois—East Saint Louis
- Discrimination in education—Illinois—East Saint Louis
- Educational equalization—Illinois—East Saint Louis
- Public schools—Illinois—East Saint Louis
- Segregation in education—Illinois—East Saint Louis
- Related Titles:
- Illinois, East Saint Louis, general, 1948-50.
Illinois, East St. Louis, general, 1948-50.
- "Group II, Box B-137"--Guide.
Title from file folder headings.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.3 1913-50 ser.B r.01 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Schools. Alabama, 1944-50 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838053