Teachers' salaries. Florida, Palm Beach County, 1941-44 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1986?]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. District Court (Florida : Southern District)
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 3, The campaign for educational equality. Series B, Legal Department and Central Office records, 1940-1950 ; reel 7, fr.-0229
- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, clippings, transcripts, and legal briefs regarding the case of Stebbins v. Board of Public Instruction for the County of Palm Beach to equalize Negro teachers salaries in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Related Titles:
- Florida, Palm Beach County, 1941-44., Stebbins v. Board of Public Instruction for the County of Palm Beach, and Stebbins versus Board of Public Instruction for the County of Palm Beach
- "Group II, Box B-176"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2838125