Teachers' salaries. Tennessee, Chattanooga, 1941-42 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1986?]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. District Court (Tennessee : Eastern District)
- Correspondence, memoranda, and press releases, regarding the NAACP's fight to equalize teachers' salaries in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Includes legal briefs in Robinson v. Board of Commissioners of the City of Chattanooga.
- Related Titles:
- Robinson v. Board of Commissioners of the City of Chattanooga
Robinson versus Board of Commissioners of the City of Chattanooga
Tennessee, Chattanooga, 1941-42.
- "Group II, Box B-180"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.3 1913-50 ser.B r.09 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Teachers' salaries. Maryland counties, Cook letters, 1940 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838159