Teachers' salaries. Tennessee, Chattanooga, 1941-42 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1986?]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. District Court (Tennessee : Eastern District)
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 3, The campaign for educational equality. Series B, Legal Department and Central Office records, 1940-1950 ; reel 9, fr. 0966-1031
- Correspondence, memoranda, and press releases, regarding the NAACP's fight to equalize teachers' salaries in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Includes legal briefs in Robinson v. Board of Commissioners of the City of Chattanooga.
- Related Titles:
- Robinson v. Board of Commissioners of the City of Chattanooga, Robinson versus Board of Commissioners of the City of Chattanooga, and Tennessee, Chattanooga, 1941-42.
- "Group II, Box B-180"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.3 1913-50 ser.B r.09 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Teachers' salaries. Maryland counties, Cook letters, 1940 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838159