Regional education in the south. Statements, 1948 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1986?]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 3, The campaign for educational equality. Series B, Legal Department and Central Office records, 1940-1950 ; reel 17, fr. 1041-1095
- Statement and digests of statement of Thurgood Marshall before the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Judiciary Committee regarding the proposed regional compact establishing segregated regional educational institutions, March 13-16, 1948 -- Statement of the Fair Practices and Anti-Discrimination Department of the International Union, United Automobile, Aircraft, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW-CIO) before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding S.J. Res. 191 and H.R. 334.
The southern regional college plan / Walter White -- Statement by John Dale Russell regarding S.J. Res. 191, March 12, 1948 -- Statement of W.H. Jernagin before a subcommittee of the Senate Committee on Judiciary regarding S.J. Res. 191, March 13, 1948.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.3 1913-50 ser.B r.17 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Federal Aid to Education. Branches, 1949 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838227