NAACP branch files. Wilmington, Del., 1912-18, 1920-1939 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- Baldwin, Alice G., Dunbar-Nelson, Alice Moore, 1875-1935, Young, Pauline A., and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Wilmington Branch
- Correspondence, membership reports, telegrams, charter applications, legal briefs, printed matter, and clippings. Principal correspondents: Alice M. Dunbar; Alice G. Baldwin; Pauline Young.
- Related Titles:
- Wilmington, Del., 1912-18, 1920-1939
Wilmington, Delaware, 1912-18, 1920-1939
Wilmington, Delaware, Branch
- "Group I, Box G-33"--Guide.
Guide title: Wilmington, Delaware, Branch.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2838259