NAACP branch files. New England Conference, 1931-1939 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. New England Regional Conference
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 12, Selected branch files, 1913-1939. Series B, The Northeast ; reel 1, fr. 0589-0683
- Correspondence, membership reports, telegrams, charter applications, legal briefs, printed matter, and clippings.
- Related Titles:
- New England Conference (of Branches)
New England Conference, 1931-1939
- "Group I, Box G-114"--Guide.
Guide title: New England Conference (of Branches).
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.12 1913-39 ser.B r.01 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP branch files. Wilmington, Del., 1912-18, 1920-1939 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838264