NAACP branch files. Duluth, Minn., 1915-1927, 1930-1939 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kelly, George B.
Simmons, R. J.
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Duluth Branch
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 12, Selected branch files, 1913-1939. Series C, The Midwest ; reel 15, fr. 0167-
- Correspondence, membership reports, telegrams, charter applications, legal briefs, printed matter, and clippings. Correspondents include George B. Kelly and R.J. Simmons.
- Related Titles:
- Duluth, Minn., 1915-1927, 1930-1939
Duluth, Minnesota, 1915-1927, 1930-1939
Duluth, Minnesota, Branch
- "Group I, Box G-103"--Guide.
Guide title: Duluth, Minnesota, Branch.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.12 1913-39 ser.C r.15 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP branch files. Port Huron, Mich., 1922-1930, 1932-1939 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838279