NAACP administrative file. Subject file. [Mahalia Jackson], 1958-1959 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Subject file. [Mahalia Jackson], 1958-1959
[Mahalia Jackson], 1958-1959
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 24, Special subjects, 1956-1965. Series B, Foreign affairs--leagues and organizations ; reel 26, fr. 0144-0152
- Major topics: Arrangements for concert to benefit NAACP; Saturday evening post article on Mahalia Jackson.
- "Group III, Box A-173"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.24 1956-65 ser.B r.26 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. Subject file. [Orville Hughes] [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838327