NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Leagues and organizations. American Jewish Congress, [1956-1965] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Leagues and organizations. American Jewish Congress, [1956-1965] and Subject file. Leagues and organizations. American Jewish Congress, [1956-1965]
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 24, Special subjects, 1956-1965. Series B, Foreign affairs--leagues and organizations ; reel 27, fr. 0842-reel 28, fr. 0411
- Major topics: Questions regarding innate differences in intelligence between African Americans and whites; Annual Non-Partisan Legislative Conference; New York City school desegregation program; Civil Rights Act of 1957; NAACP policy on African American film roles; African American-Jewish relations; Complaints regarding anti-Semitism by Los Angeles herald-dispatch; Israeli economic aid to Ghana; Commission on Law and Social Action reviews of civil rights activities and legislation; Report on state antidiscrimination agencies and laws they administer; Assassination of Medgar Evers; Emancipation Proclamation Centennial.
- "Group III, Box A-196"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.24 1956-65 ser.B r.27 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. Subject file. [John F. Kennedy] [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838343