NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Leagues and organizations. National Sharecroppers Fund, Inc., 1956-1965 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Leagues and organizations. National Sharecroppers Fund, Inc., 1956-1965
Subject file. Leagues and organizations. National Sharecroppers Fund, Inc., 1956-1965
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 24, Special subjects, 1956-1965. Series B, Foreign affairs--leagues and organizations ; reel 32, fr. 0368-0516
- Major topics: Publications; Reports on condition of farm workers in 1956, 1957, 1958, 1961, 1962, and 1963; Efforts to extend coverage of Fair Labor Standards Act to farm labor; White violence against Koinonia Farm interracial project in Georgia; Minutes of Subcommittee on Relief meeting; Statement by Lewis W. Jones before House Subcommittee on Labor Standards on hired farm labor in southern agriculture; Conference on Migratory Labor and Low Income Farmers; Efforts to prevent foreclosures of African American-owned farms in the south; Summit Conference of Negro Leaders; National Advisory Committee on Farm Labor; Johnson administration antipoverty programs; Southern Rural Training Project.
- "Group III, Box A-209"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.24 1956-65 ser.B r.32 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Leagues and organizations. National Conference of Christians and Jews, Inc., [1956-1965] [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838372